So, I think by now you’ve gathered that this is indeed my writing site, my dark and mournful side- without it, I’d have nothing to write about! But there is another side to me. No really! There is! I can write light, happy, even funny posts now and again. For example, Patch.com for Port Washington/Saukville, Wisconsin, has allowed me to be a blogger for the site. I’m not sure where to find it, exactly, being that it just launched yesterday, but I’m there! And because I am connected with the Port Washington Library, they have agreed that I can write on all things books, movies, music and the community. Oh Joy!! I love talking, and now writing, about this stuff. It’s what I do! So check me out there if you’re the least bit curious about my lighter writing side. I hope you’ll be impressed. I know my mom will!! 😉
“A Royal Wedding in Wisconsin”
- First, let me just say this…
- January 2012
- Losing my mind…. again…..
- My new blog….. All about food…. and you know how much I love food!
- To be able to honor a mentor is a dream come true…
- Life just gets harder the more you live. Get out now, while you still can..
- Literary Impressions
- Sunrise over Lake Michigan, a sight I used to see coming home…
- Idlewilde, getting back to the prodigal child…
- 55 degrees and cloudy in June
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.