Magical Realism is an over used and misunderstood genre. Hell, it’s not even a genre, more like a style. If something is weird, it is called Magical Realism. Please, do not lump the vampires into this category. It’s just not right. With this page, I will explore example of what should be considered as Magical Realism and what shouldn’t, and even prove to the world that there should be “Magical Realism” in the literature colloquial. It’s not a “junk term” as some believe. It is a viable, useful and very much real aspect of literature life.
- First, let me just say this…
- January 2012
- Losing my mind…. again…..
- My new blog….. All about food…. and you know how much I love food!
- To be able to honor a mentor is a dream come true…
- Life just gets harder the more you live. Get out now, while you still can..
- Literary Impressions
- Sunrise over Lake Michigan, a sight I used to see coming home…
- Idlewilde, getting back to the prodigal child…
- 55 degrees and cloudy in June
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.